ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันพุธที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

Thankful to our donor - 5 answers from trainees representative

Peam Book

1.How do you feel that you are having scholarship supported training for diver?
Peam - I feel very thankful for the kind of supporter that give us good opportunity for learning new things and we can make these for earning and living in the future.
Book - I feel glad and very thankful that I will got an opportunity for training in occupation that Thai people hardly do.

2.Why did you decide to join with "diving industry THAIS can do it project" ?
Peam - Because we would like to learn diving skills and we have a chance to get diving course of PADI in lower price.
Book - I interested in diving. I want to see how under water be and the diving industry is the job that Thai people hardly do then I want to help Thai people who can’t communicate in English but they want to dive.

3.What is your inspiration to become a dive master?
Peam - I would like to learn and appreciate in sea environment. There are many resources in the world, not only on the land but also beneath the land and under the sea. I believe that we have many things to learn. And I would like to have everyone found it and aware for the essential of natural environment.
Book - According to I have joined the conference about diving industry. It made me know that Thai people hardly do this industry. Most of this are foreigner then I want to help Thai people who want to dive but can’t communicate in English and I want to make a good attitude for all diver to conserve environment of the sea.

4.What do you want to say to Sacha?
Peam - I would like to thank you Sacha. He wants to give good opportunity for diving skills to make a job in this industry to thai people
Book - Thank you Sacha for giving us an opportunity to learn about diving industry and about living, thank you for cheer up.

5.What do you want to say to donors?
Peam - I must say the same, thank you. I am happy and thankful for giving us a good chance. If there are supporters for this project, I will hardly have a chance for learning diving skills.
Book - Thank you for giving us an opportunity to learn about diving industry and support some money then we will do our best for our future and also diving industry in Thailand.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น